You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove PDFCreator for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall PDFCreator from your systemFrank Heindцrfer, Philip Chinery
. More information on Frank Heindцrfer, Philip Chinery can be seen here
. You can read more about about PDFCreator at http://www.sf.net/projects/pdfcreator
. Usually the PDFCreator program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\PDFCreator folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\PDFCreator\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PDFCreator. PDFCreator's main file takes about 2.95 MB (3092480 bytes) and is named PDFCreator.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside PDFCreator. They occupy about 7.91 MB (8295837
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PDFCreator.exe (2.95 MB)
- PDFCreatorRestart.exe (188.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.90 KB)
- Images2PDF.exe (2.82 MB)
- Images2PDFC.exe (91.50 KB)
- TransTool.exe (600.00 KB)
- PDFArchitect.exe (611.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.1
of PDFCreator. You can find here a few links to other PDFCreator releases:
...click to view all...
PDFCreator is an application released by Frank Heindцrfer, Philip Chinery. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase PDFCreator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall PDFCreator from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PDFCreator or simply click the Search field and type in "PDFCreator". If it is installed on your PC the PDFCreator program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PDFCreator in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PDFCreator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PDFCreator:
- The publisher is: http://www.sf.net/projects/pdfcreator
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PDFCreator\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PDFCreator.
8. After removing PDFCreator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PDFCreator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PDFCreator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove PDFCreator by Frank Heindцrfer, Philip Chinery from your computer, nor are we saying that PDFCreator by Frank Heindцrfer, Philip Chinery is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PDFCreator in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 19:26:49.510