You can find below details on how to remove PDFCreator for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall PDFCreator from your systemFrank Heindцrfer, Philip Chinery
. Open here
for more info on Frank Heindцrfer, Philip Chinery. More information about the software PDFCreator can be found at http://www.sf.net/projects/pdfcreator
. Usually the PDFCreator program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PDFCreator directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for PDFCreator is C:\Program Files (x86)\PDFCreator\unins000.exe. PDFCreator's main file takes around 2.96 MB (3104768 bytes) and its name is PDFCreator.exe.
PDFCreator installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.19 MB (5439901
bytes) on disk.
- PDFCreator.exe (2.96 MB)
- PDFSpool.exe (412.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.90 KB)
- Images2PDF.exe (569.50 KB)
- TransTool.exe (600.00 KB)
This web page is about PDFCreator version 1.2.1
only. For more PDFCreator versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PDFCreator is a program marketed by Frank Heindцrfer, Philip Chinery. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase PDFCreator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase PDFCreator from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PDFCreator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PDFCreator". If it exists on your system the PDFCreator application will be found automatically. After you click PDFCreator in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PDFCreator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PDFCreator:
- The software company is: http://www.sf.net/projects/pdfcreator
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PDFCreator\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PDFCreator.
8. After removing PDFCreator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PDFCreator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PDFCreator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PDFCreator by Frank Heindцrfer, Philip Chinery from your computer, we are not saying that PDFCreator by Frank Heindцrfer, Philip Chinery is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PDFCreator supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-29 19:25:02.347