PDFCreator is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall PDFCreator from your systemFrank Heindِrfer, Philip Chinery
. You can find out more on Frank Heindِrfer, Philip Chinery or check for application updates here
. More info about the program PDFCreator can be seen at http://www.pdfforge.org
. PDFCreator is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\PDFCreator folder, subject to the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for PDFCreator is C:\Program Files\PDFCreator\unins000.exe. PDFCreator.exe is the PDFCreator's primary executable file and it occupies circa 3.02 MB (3162112 bytes) on disk.
PDFCreator contains of the executables below. They take 5.72 MB (5995996
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PDFCreator.exe (3.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.96 KB)
- Images2PDF.exe (697.50 KB)
- Images2PDFC.exe (153.00 KB)
- TransTool.exe (604.00 KB)
- PDFArchitect.exe (613.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.1
of PDFCreator. You can find below info on other versions of PDFCreator:
...click to view all...
PDFCreator is an application offered by Frank Heindِrfer, Philip Chinery. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall PDFCreator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PDFCreator from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PDFCreator or simply click the Search field and type in "PDFCreator". The PDFCreator application will be found automatically. When you click PDFCreator in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PDFCreator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PDFCreator:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pdfforge.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PDFCreator\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PDFCreator.
8. After removing PDFCreator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PDFCreator which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PDFCreator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PDFCreator by Frank Heindِrfer, Philip Chinery from your PC, nor are we saying that PDFCreator by Frank Heindِrfer, Philip Chinery is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PDFCreator in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 18:52:10.480