This web page is about PDFCreator for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall PDFCreator from your computerFrank Heindِrfer, Philip Chinery
. Further information on Frank Heindِrfer, Philip Chinery can be found here
. More information about the software PDFCreator can be found at http://www.sf.net/projects/pdfcreator
. PDFCreator is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\PDFCreator folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for PDFCreator is C:\Program Files\PDFCreator\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled PDFCreator.exe and occupies 2.73 MB (2859008 bytes).
PDFCreator contains of the executables below. They take 6.40 MB (6706243
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PDFCreator.exe (2.73 MB)
- pdfenc.exe (1.36 MB)
- PDFSpool.exe (384.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.31 KB)
- PDFCreator Browser Add On-14_0_170_setup.exe (724.75 KB)
- TransTool.exe (580.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.7
of PDFCreator. For more PDFCreator versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PDFCreator is an application by the software company Frank Heindِrfer, Philip Chinery. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove PDFCreator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PDFCreator from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PDFCreator or simply click the Search field and type in "PDFCreator". If it is installed on your PC the PDFCreator application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PDFCreator in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PDFCreator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PDFCreator:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sf.net/projects/pdfcreator
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PDFCreator\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PDFCreator.
8. After removing PDFCreator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PDFCreator which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PDFCreator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PDFCreator by Frank Heindِrfer, Philip Chinery from your computer, we are not saying that PDFCreator by Frank Heindِrfer, Philip Chinery is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PDFCreator supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 20:17:34.997