This web page is about PCCpnApp for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall PCCpnApp from your computerOptOn
. Open here
where you can get more info on OptOn. PCCpnApp is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\PCCpnApp folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove PCCpnApp by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PCCpnApp\qEY7RU3tGHaUX8.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 485.50 KB (497152 bytes) on disk and is titled qEY7RU3tGHaUX8.exe.
The executable files below are part of PCCpnApp. They take an average of 485.50 KB (497152
bytes) on disk.
- qEY7RU3tGHaUX8.exe (485.50 KB)
For other PCCpnApp versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove PCCpnApp.Registry keys:
PCCpnApp is an application marketed by OptOn. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall PCCpnApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase PCCpnApp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PCCpnApp or simply click the Search field and type in "PCCpnApp". If it is installed on your PC the PCCpnApp app will be found automatically. When you select PCCpnApp in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PCCpnApp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PCCpnApp.
8. After removing PCCpnApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PCCpnApp that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PCCpnApp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PCCpnApp by OptOn from your computer, we are not saying that PCCpnApp by OptOn is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PCCpnApp in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-28 00:16:30.937