PCCpnApp is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall PCCpnApp from your computerOptOn
. Additional info about OptOn can be found here
. More details about the software PCCpnApp can be found at http://optonthing.info/
. Usually the PCCpnApp program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\PCCpnApp folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files\PCCpnApp\6VEXWhPbaUBXiH.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "" is the full command line if you want to uninstall PCCpnApp. 6VEXWhPbaUBXiH.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 219.50 KB (224768 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside PCCpnApp. They occupy about 219.50 KB (224768
bytes) on disk.
- 6VEXWhPbaUBXiH.exe (219.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2068
of PCCpnApp. Click on the links below for other PCCpnApp versions:
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall PCCpnApp.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
PCCpnApp is an application released by the software company OptOn. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove PCCpnApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove PCCpnApp from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PCCpnApp or simply click the Search feature and type in "PCCpnApp". The PCCpnApp app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PCCpnApp in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PCCpnApp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCCpnApp:
- The publisher is: http://optonthing.info/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\PCCpnApp\6VEXWhPbaUBXiH.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" ""
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PCCpnApp.
8. After uninstalling PCCpnApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PCCpnApp that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PCCpnApp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PCCpnApp by OptOn from your PC, we are not saying that PCCpnApp by OptOn is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PCCpnApp supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 18:33:12.760