PC SpeedScan Pro
PC SpeedScan Pro is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall PC SpeedScan Pro from your PCAscentive
. You can read more on Ascentive or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on PC SpeedScan Pro at http://www.ascentive.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ascentive\PC SpeedScan Pro directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for PC SpeedScan Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ascentive\PC SpeedScan Pro\Uninstall.exe. PC SpeedScan Pro's main file takes around 516.00 KB (528384 bytes) and is named Launcher.exe.
The following executables are contained in PC SpeedScan Pro. They take 3.71 MB (3887535
bytes) on disk.
- Launcher.exe (516.00 KB)
- MailSupport.exe (296.70 KB)
- PCSpeedScan.exe (1.95 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (984.66 KB)
This page is about PC SpeedScan Pro version 8.2.3
alone. For other PC SpeedScan Pro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove PC SpeedScan Pro.Folders left behind when you uninstall PC SpeedScan Pro:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ascentive\PC SpeedScan Pro
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ascentive\PC SpeedScan Pro\Launcher.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ascentive\PC SpeedScan Pro\MailSupport.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ascentive\PC SpeedScan Pro\PCSpeedScan.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ascentive\PC SpeedScan Pro\SSRes.dll
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ascentive\PC SpeedScan Pro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC SpeedScan Pro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC SpeedScan Pro\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC SpeedScan Pro\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC SpeedScan Pro\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC SpeedScan Pro\UninstallString
PC SpeedScan Pro is a program released by Ascentive. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove PC SpeedScan Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PC SpeedScan Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PC SpeedScan Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "PC SpeedScan Pro". The PC SpeedScan Pro application will be found very quickly. After you click PC SpeedScan Pro in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PC SpeedScan Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC SpeedScan Pro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ascentive.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ascentive\PC SpeedScan Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PC SpeedScan Pro.
8. After uninstalling PC SpeedScan Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PC SpeedScan Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PC SpeedScan Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PC SpeedScan Pro by Ascentive from your PC, nor are we saying that PC SpeedScan Pro by Ascentive is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PC SpeedScan Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 03:29:14.300