PC SpeedScan Pro
PC SpeedScan Pro is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall PC SpeedScan Pro from your systemAscentive
. Further information on Ascentive can be seen here
. Detailed information about PC SpeedScan Pro can be seen at http://www.ascentive.com
. PC SpeedScan Pro is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ascentive\PC SpeedScan Pro folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for PC SpeedScan Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ascentive\PC SpeedScan Pro\Uninstall.exe. PC SpeedScan Pro's main file takes about 1.60 MB (1679360 bytes) and is called PCSpeedScan.exe.
The following executables are installed together with PC SpeedScan Pro. They occupy about 1.87 MB (1956526
bytes) on disk.
- PCSpeedScan.exe (1.60 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (270.67 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.5.9
of PC SpeedScan Pro. For other PC SpeedScan Pro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PC SpeedScan Pro is an application marketed by Ascentive. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase PC SpeedScan Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall PC SpeedScan Pro from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PC SpeedScan Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "PC SpeedScan Pro". The PC SpeedScan Pro application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PC SpeedScan Pro in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PC SpeedScan Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC SpeedScan Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.ascentive.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ascentive\PC SpeedScan Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PC SpeedScan Pro.
8. After uninstalling PC SpeedScan Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PC SpeedScan Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PC SpeedScan Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PC SpeedScan Pro by Ascentive from your computer, we are not saying that PC SpeedScan Pro by Ascentive is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC SpeedScan Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 12:42:17.523