PC Speed Up
This web page contains complete information on how to remove PC Speed Up for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall PC Speed Up from your PCSpeedchecker Limited
. Further information on Speedchecker Limited can be found here
. Click on http://www.pcspeedup.com
to get more info about PC Speed Up on Speedchecker Limited's website. Usually the PC Speed Up application is found in the C:\Program Files\PC Speed Up folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing PC Speed Up is "C:\Program Files\PC Speed Up\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. PCSULauncher.exe is the PC Speed Up's main executable file and it takes around 76.95 KB (78792 bytes) on disk.
PC Speed Up contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.71 MB (3894680
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FileUploader.exe (263.45 KB)
- PCSULauncher.exe (76.95 KB)
- PCSUNotifier.exe (334.45 KB)
- PCSUQuickScan.exe (146.95 KB)
- PCSUSD.exe (394.45 KB)
- PCSUService.exe (427.95 KB)
- PCSUSpeedTest.exe (11.95 KB)
- PCSUUCC.exe (842.95 KB)
- Skyhook.exe (150.45 KB)
- SpeedCheckerService.exe (20.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
This info is about PC Speed Up version 18.104.22.168
only. For other PC Speed Up versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PC Speed Up is an application by the software company Speedchecker Limited. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall PC Speed Up is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall PC Speed Up from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PC Speed Up or simply activate the Search field and type in "PC Speed Up". If it is installed on your PC the PC Speed Up app will be found automatically. When you click PC Speed Up in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PC Speed Up, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Speed Up:
- The software company is: http://www.pcspeedup.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\PC Speed Up\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PC Speed Up.
8. After removing PC Speed Up, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PC Speed Up that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PC Speed Up with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PC Speed Up by Speedchecker Limited from your PC, we are not saying that PC Speed Up by Speedchecker Limited is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC Speed Up supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-28 21:08:06.050