PC Speed Up
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall PC Speed Up for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall PC Speed Up from your systemSpeedchecker Limited
. Further information on Speedchecker Limited can be found here
. More information about the app PC Speed Up can be found at http://www.pcspeedup.com
. PC Speed Up is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall PC Speed Up by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. PCSULauncher.exe is the PC Speed Up's primary executable file and it occupies about 78.79 KB (80680 bytes) on disk.
PC Speed Up installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.56 MB (3729216
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FileUploader.exe (265.29 KB)
- PCSULauncher.exe (78.79 KB)
- PCSUNotifier.exe (328.29 KB)
- PCSUQuickScan.exe (172.79 KB)
- PCSUSD.exe (396.29 KB)
- PCSUService.exe (420.79 KB)
- PCSUUCC.exe (844.79 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of PC Speed Up. You can find here a few links to other PC Speed Up versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall PC Speed Up you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Speedchecker Limited\PC Speed Up
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Speedchecker Limited\PC Speed Up
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Speedchecker Limited\PC Speed Up
PC Speed Up is an application released by Speedchecker Limited. Some computer users want to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase PC Speed Up is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PC Speed Up from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PC Speed Up or simply click the Search feature and type in "PC Speed Up". If it is installed on your PC the PC Speed Up application will be found very quickly. When you click PC Speed Up in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PC Speed Up, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Speed Up:
- The publisher is: http://www.pcspeedup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PC Speed Up.
8. After uninstalling PC Speed Up, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PC Speed Up that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PC Speed Up with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PC Speed Up by Speedchecker Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that PC Speed Up by Speedchecker Limited is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PC Speed Up supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-13 14:46:38.107