PC Matic Home Security
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall PC Matic Home Security for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall PC Matic Home Security from your PCPC Pitstop LLC
. More information on PC Pitstop LLC can be seen here
. More details about the program PC Matic Home Security can be seen at http://www.pcpitstop.com
. Usually the PC Matic Home Security application is installed in the C:\Program Files\PCPitstop\PC Matic Home Security directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall PC Matic Home Security by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\PCPitstop\PC Matic Home Security\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. PC Matic Home Security.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 318.61 KB (326256 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with PC Matic Home Security. They take about 2.00 MB (2102168
bytes) on disk.
- InfoCenter-Setup.exe (601.72 KB)
- PC Matic Home Security.exe (318.61 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of PC Matic Home Security. Click on the links below for other PC Matic Home Security versions:
...click to view all...
PC Matic Home Security is a program marketed by the software company PC Pitstop LLC. Some people try to remove this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove PC Matic Home Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PC Matic Home Security from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PC Matic Home Security or simply click the Search field and type in "PC Matic Home Security". If it exists on your system the PC Matic Home Security app will be found automatically. After you click PC Matic Home Security in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PC Matic Home Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Matic Home Security:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pcpitstop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\PCPitstop\PC Matic Home Security\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PC Matic Home Security.
8. After removing PC Matic Home Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Matic Home Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PC Matic Home Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PC Matic Home Security by PC Pitstop LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PC Matic Home Security by PC Pitstop LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC Matic Home Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-02 06:00:23.643