PC Matic Home Security
This page contains detailed information on how to remove PC Matic Home Security for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall PC Matic Home Security from your systemPC Pitstop LLC
. Additional info about PC Pitstop LLC can be found here
. Click on http://www.pcpitstop.com
to get more data about PC Matic Home Security on PC Pitstop LLC's website. PC Matic Home Security is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PCPitstop\PC Matic Home Security folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\PCPitstop\PC Matic Home Security\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PC Matic Home Security. PC Matic Home Security's main file takes around 315.95 KB (323528 bytes) and its name is PC Matic Home Security.exe.
PC Matic Home Security installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.00 MB (2099440
bytes) on disk.
- InfoCenter-Setup.exe (601.72 KB)
- PC Matic Home Security.exe (315.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of PC Matic Home Security. You can find below info on other versions of PC Matic Home Security:
...click to view all...
PC Matic Home Security is an application offered by the software company PC Pitstop LLC. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase PC Matic Home Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PC Matic Home Security with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PC Matic Home Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "PC Matic Home Security". If it is installed on your PC the PC Matic Home Security app will be found automatically. After you click PC Matic Home Security in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PC Matic Home Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Matic Home Security:
- The software company is: http://www.pcpitstop.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCPitstop\PC Matic Home Security\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PC Matic Home Security.
8. After removing PC Matic Home Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PC Matic Home Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PC Matic Home Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PC Matic Home Security by PC Pitstop LLC from your PC, we are not saying that PC Matic Home Security by PC Pitstop LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC Matic Home Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 13:56:24.527