PC Matic Home Security
This page contains detailed information on how to remove PC Matic Home Security for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall PC Matic Home Security from your systemPC Pitstop LLC
. Additional info about PC Pitstop LLC can be found here
. Click on http://www.pcpitstop.com
to get more data about PC Matic Home Security on PC Pitstop LLC's website. PC Matic Home Security is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PCPitstop\PC Matic Home Security folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\PCPitstop\PC Matic Home Security\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PC Matic Home Security. PC Matic Home Security's main file takes around 315.95 KB (323528 bytes) and its name is PC Matic Home Security.exe.
PC Matic Home Security installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.00 MB (2099440
bytes) on disk.
- InfoCenter-Setup.exe (601.72 KB)
- PC Matic Home Security.exe (315.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of PC Matic Home Security. You can find below info on other versions of PC Matic Home Security:
...click to view all...
PC Matic Home Security is an application offered by the software company PC Pitstop LLC. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase PC Matic Home Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PC Matic Home Security with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PC Matic Home Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "PC Matic Home Security". If it is installed on your PC the PC Matic Home Security application will be found very quickly. After you click PC Matic Home Security in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PC Matic Home Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Matic Home Security:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pcpitstop.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCPitstop\PC Matic Home Security\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PC Matic Home Security.
8. After removing PC Matic Home Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PC Matic Home Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PC Matic Home Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PC Matic Home Security by PC Pitstop LLC from your PC, we are not saying that PC Matic Home Security by PC Pitstop LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC Matic Home Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 13:56:24.527