PC Helper 360
PC Helper 360 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall PC Helper 360 from your PCForesight Software
. Open here
where you can read more on Foresight Software. Please open http://www.pchelper360.com
if you want to read more on PC Helper 360 on Foresight Software's page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Foresight Software\PC Helper 360 folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall PC Helper 360 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Foresight Software\PC Helper 360\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 4.62 MB (4844152 bytes) on disk and is titled pch360.exe.
The following executables are installed along with PC Helper 360. They take about 4.84 MB (5076824
bytes) on disk.
- pch360.exe (4.62 MB)
- uninstall.exe (227.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of PC Helper 360. Click on the links below for other PC Helper 360 versions:
PC Helper 360 is an application offered by Foresight Software. Some computer users decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase PC Helper 360 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PC Helper 360 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PC Helper 360 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PC Helper 360". If it is installed on your PC the PC Helper 360 application will be found automatically. After you select PC Helper 360 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PC Helper 360, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Helper 360:
- The publisher is: http://www.pchelper360.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Foresight Software\PC Helper 360\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PC Helper 360.
8. After uninstalling PC Helper 360, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PC Helper 360 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PC Helper 360 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PC Helper 360 by Foresight Software from your PC, we are not saying that PC Helper 360 by Foresight Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PC Helper 360 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-08 16:33:12.977