PC Helper 360
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall PC Helper 360 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall PC Helper 360 from your systemForesight Software
. Open here
where you can read more on Foresight Software. Click on http://www.pchelper360.com
to get more info about PC Helper 360 on Foresight Software's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Foresight Software\PC Helper 360 directory (same installation drive as Windows). PC Helper 360's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Foresight Software\PC Helper 360\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called pch360.exe and it has a size of 4.58 MB (4804400 bytes).
PC Helper 360 is composed of the following executables which take 4.77 MB (5000232
bytes) on disk:
- pch360.exe (4.58 MB)
- uninstall.exe (191.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of PC Helper 360. For other PC Helper 360 versions please click below:
PC Helper 360 is an application released by the software company Foresight Software. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall PC Helper 360 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PC Helper 360 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PC Helper 360 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PC Helper 360". If it is installed on your PC the PC Helper 360 app will be found automatically. When you click PC Helper 360 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PC Helper 360, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Helper 360:
- The publisher is: http://www.pchelper360.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Foresight Software\PC Helper 360\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PC Helper 360.
8. After removing PC Helper 360, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PC Helper 360 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PC Helper 360 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PC Helper 360 by Foresight Software from your PC, nor are we saying that PC Helper 360 by Foresight Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC Helper 360 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-19 16:49:45.610