PC Clean Maestro
You can find on this page details on how to remove PC Clean Maestro for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall PC Clean Maestro from your computerCompuClever Systems Inc.
. More information on CompuClever Systems Inc. can be found here
. More details about PC Clean Maestro can be found at http://www.compuclever.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CompuClever\PC Clean Maestro folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\CompuClever\PC Clean Maestro\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PC Clean Maestro. pccum.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.26 MB (3415880 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in PC Clean Maestro. They take 3.48 MB (3652523
bytes) on disk.
- pccum.exe (3.26 MB)
- uninstall.exe (231.10 KB)
The current page applies to PC Clean Maestro version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other versions of PC Clean Maestro:
...click to view all...
PC Clean Maestro is an application by CompuClever Systems Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase PC Clean Maestro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PC Clean Maestro from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PC Clean Maestro or simply click the Search field and type in "PC Clean Maestro". The PC Clean Maestro application will be found automatically. After you click PC Clean Maestro in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PC Clean Maestro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Clean Maestro:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.compuclever.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CompuClever\PC Clean Maestro\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PC Clean Maestro.
8. After removing PC Clean Maestro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PC Clean Maestro which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PC Clean Maestro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PC Clean Maestro by CompuClever Systems Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that PC Clean Maestro by CompuClever Systems Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PC Clean Maestro in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 18:21:56.560