PC Clean Maestro
PC Clean Maestro is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall PC Clean Maestro from your computerCompuClever Systems Inc.
. More information on CompuClever Systems Inc. can be found here
. Detailed information about PC Clean Maestro can be found at http://www.compuclever.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CompuClever\PC Clean Maestro folder (same installation drive as Windows). PC Clean Maestro's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CompuClever\PC Clean Maestro\uninstall.exe. PC Clean Maestro's main file takes around 4.88 MB (5116048 bytes) and its name is pccum.exe.
The executables below are part of PC Clean Maestro. They occupy about 5.96 MB (6245192
bytes) on disk.
- ErrorReportSubmit.exe (864.14 KB)
- pccum.exe (4.88 MB)
- uninstall.exe (238.54 KB)
This data is about PC Clean Maestro version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other PC Clean Maestro versions:
...click to view all...
PC Clean Maestro is an application released by the software company CompuClever Systems Inc.. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall PC Clean Maestro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PC Clean Maestro with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PC Clean Maestro or simply click the Search feature and type in "PC Clean Maestro". The PC Clean Maestro program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PC Clean Maestro in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PC Clean Maestro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Clean Maestro:
- The software company is: http://www.compuclever.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CompuClever\PC Clean Maestro\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PC Clean Maestro.
8. After removing PC Clean Maestro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PC Clean Maestro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PC Clean Maestro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PC Clean Maestro by CompuClever Systems Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that PC Clean Maestro by CompuClever Systems Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PC Clean Maestro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 06:25:16.520