P3D Booster 2013
This page is about P3D Booster 2013 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall P3D Booster 2013 from your computerFSPS
. Check out here
where you can read more on FSPS. Click on http://www.thefsps.com
to get more information about P3D Booster 2013 on FSPS's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FSPS\P3D Booster 2013 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. P3D Booster 2013's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FSPS\P3D Booster 2013\Uninstall.exe. P3D Booster 2013's primary file takes around 995.50 KB (1019392 bytes) and its name is P3D Booster 2013.exe.
P3D Booster 2013 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.29 MB (3453440
bytes) on disk.
- Activation.exe (591.00 KB)
- P3D Booster 2013.exe (995.50 KB)
- RemoveLicence.exe (431.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (583.50 KB)
- Updater.exe (771.50 KB)
The current page applies to P3D Booster 2013 version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other P3D Booster 2013 versions:
P3D Booster 2013 is a program marketed by FSPS. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall P3D Booster 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase P3D Booster 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find P3D Booster 2013 or simply click the Search feature and type in "P3D Booster 2013". The P3D Booster 2013 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click P3D Booster 2013 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding P3D Booster 2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for P3D Booster 2013:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.thefsps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FSPS\P3D Booster 2013\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove P3D Booster 2013.
8. After removing P3D Booster 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong P3D Booster 2013 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing P3D Booster 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove P3D Booster 2013 by FSPS from your computer, we are not saying that P3D Booster 2013 by FSPS is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove P3D Booster 2013 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 12:40:13.940