P3D Booster 2013
P3D Booster 2013 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall P3D Booster 2013 from your PCFSPS
. More information on FSPS can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.thefsps.com
if you want to read more on P3D Booster 2013 on FSPS's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FSPS\P3D Booster 2013 directory (same installation drive as Windows). P3D Booster 2013's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FSPS\P3D Booster 2013\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named P3D Booster 2013.exe and it has a size of 1.10 MB (1157632 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with P3D Booster 2013. They occupy about 3.43 MB (3593216
bytes) on disk.
- Activation.exe (591.00 KB)
- P3D Booster 2013.exe (1.10 MB)
- RemoveLicence.exe (431.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (585.00 KB)
- Updater.exe (771.50 KB)
The current page applies to P3D Booster 2013 version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find here a few links to other P3D Booster 2013 versions:
P3D Booster 2013 is an application by FSPS. Some users try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove P3D Booster 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall P3D Booster 2013 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate P3D Booster 2013 or simply click the Search field and type in "P3D Booster 2013". If it exists on your system the P3D Booster 2013 program will be found automatically. When you click P3D Booster 2013 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding P3D Booster 2013, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for P3D Booster 2013:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.thefsps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FSPS\P3D Booster 2013\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove P3D Booster 2013.
8. After removing P3D Booster 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of P3D Booster 2013 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing P3D Booster 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall P3D Booster 2013 by FSPS from your computer, we are not saying that P3D Booster 2013 by FSPS is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall P3D Booster 2013 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-10 08:08:05.397