P1 4G Connection Manager
You can find on this page details on how to remove P1 4G Connection Manager for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall P1 4G Connection Manager from your systemPacket One Networks (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
. Further information on Packet One Networks (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd can be seen here
. You can read more about on P1 4G Connection Manager at http://www.p1w1max.com.my
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\P1\P1 4G folder (same installation drive as Windows). P1 4G Connection Manager's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\P1\P1 4G\unins000.exe. P1 4G Connection Manager's main file takes about 824.00 KB (843776 bytes) and is called P1 4G.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with P1 4G Connection Manager. They occupy about 2.03 MB (2124296
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GPCommonService.exe (88.00 KB)
- GPCommonServicex64.exe (108.50 KB)
- P1 4G.exe (824.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (725.01 KB)
- WmGenieFwSrv.exe (83.00 KB)
- WmGenieSrv.exe (172.00 KB)
- WmMMgr.exe (74.00 KB)
This web page is about P1 4G Connection Manager version 22.214.171.124
only. For other P1 4G Connection Manager versions please click below:
P1 4G Connection Manager is an application by Packet One Networks (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase P1 4G Connection Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase P1 4G Connection Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate P1 4G Connection Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "P1 4G Connection Manager". If it exists on your system the P1 4G Connection Manager app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select P1 4G Connection Manager in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about P1 4G Connection Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for P1 4G Connection Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.p1w1max.com.my
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\P1\P1 4G\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall P1 4G Connection Manager.
8. After removing P1 4G Connection Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of P1 4G Connection Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing P1 4G Connection Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove P1 4G Connection Manager by Packet One Networks (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd from your computer, we are not saying that P1 4G Connection Manager by Packet One Networks (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove P1 4G Connection Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-28 17:42:54.607