P1 4G Connection Manager
P1 4G Connection Manager is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall P1 4G Connection Manager from your computerPacket One Networks (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
. You can read more on Packet One Networks (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd or check for application updates here
. More information about the software P1 4G Connection Manager can be found at http://www.p1w1max.com.my
. P1 4G Connection Manager is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\P1\P1 4G directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. P1 4G Connection Manager's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\P1\P1 4G\unins000.exe". P1 4G.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 808.00 KB (827392 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in P1 4G Connection Manager. They take 1.66 MB (1737073
bytes) on disk.
- GPCommonService.exe (88.00 KB)
- P1 4G.exe (808.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (726.36 KB)
- WmMMgr.exe (74.00 KB)
The current page applies to P1 4G Connection Manager version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below a few links to other P1 4G Connection Manager releases:
P1 4G Connection Manager is an application marketed by Packet One Networks (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase P1 4G Connection Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove P1 4G Connection Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate P1 4G Connection Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "P1 4G Connection Manager". The P1 4G Connection Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click P1 4G Connection Manager in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding P1 4G Connection Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for P1 4G Connection Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.p1w1max.com.my
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\P1\P1 4G\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall P1 4G Connection Manager.
8. After uninstalling P1 4G Connection Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong P1 4G Connection Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling P1 4G Connection Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall P1 4G Connection Manager by Packet One Networks (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd from your computer, we are not saying that P1 4G Connection Manager by Packet One Networks (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall P1 4G Connection Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-25 15:49:58.260