This web page is about Overball for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Overball from your systemWildTangent
. Open here
where you can read more on WildTangent. You can see more info on Overball at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the Overball application is placed in the C:\Program Files\HP Games\Overball folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Overball by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\HP Games\Overball\Uninstall.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.15 MB (1206024 bytes) on disk and is named OverBall-WT.exe.
Overball contains of the executables below. They take 1.81 MB (1902090
bytes) on disk.
- OverBall-WT.exe (1.15 MB)
- OverBall.exe (540.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (139.75 KB)
This data is about Overball version 025350
only. You can find below info on other versions of Overball:
Overball is an application released by WildTangent. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Overball is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Overball from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Overball or simply click the Search field and type in "Overball". If it exists on your system the Overball application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Overball in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Overball, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Overball:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\HP Games\Overball\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Overball.
8. After uninstalling Overball, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Overball which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Overball using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Overball by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Overball by WildTangent is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Overball supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-05 21:23:16.750