This page contains complete information on how to remove Overball for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Overball from your PCWildTangent
. Further information on WildTangent can be found here
. More details about Overball can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Overball folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Overball by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Overball\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. OverBall-WT.exe is the Overball's main executable file and it occupies around 1.71 MB (1795840 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Overball. They take an average of 2.58 MB (2701296
bytes) on disk.
- OverBall-WT.exe (1.71 MB)
- OverBall.exe (540.00 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This web page is about Overball version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find here a few links to other Overball releases:
Overball is an application offered by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall Overball is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Overball with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Overball or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Overball". If it is installed on your PC the Overball app will be found automatically. When you click Overball in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Overball, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Overball:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Overball\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Overball.
8. After removing Overball, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Overball that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Overball with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Overball by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Overball by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Overball supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-19 14:07:59.057