This page contains complete information on how to remove Overball for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Overball from your PCWildTangent
. Further information on WildTangent can be found here
. More details about Overball can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Overball folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Overball by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Overball\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. OverBall-WT.exe is the Overball's main executable file and it occupies around 1.71 MB (1795840 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Overball. They take an average of 2.58 MB (2701296
bytes) on disk.
- OverBall-WT.exe (1.71 MB)
- OverBall.exe (540.00 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This web page is about Overball version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find here a few links to other Overball releases:
Overball is an application offered by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall Overball is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Overball with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Overball or simply activate the Search field and type in "Overball". If it is installed on your PC the Overball app will be found very quickly. After you select Overball in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Overball, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Overball:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Overball\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Overball.
8. After removing Overball, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Overball that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Overball with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Overball by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Overball by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Overball supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-19 14:07:59.057