This page contains detailed information on how to remove Os60 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Os60 from your PCmotrona
. You can find out more on motrona or check for application updates here
. Click on www.motrona.com
to get more details about Os60 on motrona's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Os60 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Os60\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Os60. The program's main executable file is labeled OS60.exe and occupies 176.64 KB (180880 bytes).
Os60 contains of the executables below. They take 2.99 MB (3131030
bytes) on disk.
- OS60.exe (176.64 KB)
- uninstall.exe (52.23 KB)
- DownloadTool.exe (133.36 KB)
- Os60_Adjust_126.96.36.199_Full.exe (2.60 MB)
- Os60Updater.exe (34.64 KB)
The current web page applies to Os60 version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Os60:
...click to view all...
Os60 is a program released by the software company motrona. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove Os60 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Os60 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Os60 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Os60". If it is installed on your PC the Os60 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Os60 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Os60, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Os60:
- The publisher is: www.motrona.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Os60\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Os60.
8. After removing Os60, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Os60 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Os60 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Os60 by motrona from your PC, nor are we saying that Os60 by motrona is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Os60 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-03 13:23:04.703