This web page is about Os60 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Os60 from your systemmotrona
. Additional info about motrona can be seen here
. Please open www.motrona.com
if you want to read more on Os60 on motrona's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Os60 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Os60\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Os60. Os60's primary file takes around 164.85 KB (168808 bytes) and is named OS60.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Os60. They occupy about 385.27 KB (394513
bytes) on disk.
- OS60.exe (164.85 KB)
- uninstall.exe (52.21 KB)
- DownloadTool.exe (133.35 KB)
- Os60Updater.exe (34.85 KB)
This data is about Os60 version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Os60:
Os60 is an application by the software company motrona. Some users try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Os60 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Os60 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Os60 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Os60". If it is installed on your PC the Os60 application will be found very quickly. When you click Os60 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Os60, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Os60:
- The publisher is: www.motrona.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Os60\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Os60.
8. After uninstalling Os60, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Os60 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Os60 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Os60 by motrona from your computer, nor are we saying that Os60 by motrona is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Os60 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 05:10:03.807