This info is about Orchis for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Orchis from your PCCommono Factory
. Further information on Commono Factory can be found here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Orchis folder (same installation drive as Windows). Orchis's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Orchis\ocsetup.exe -uninst. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.44 MB (1508864 bytes) on disk and is titled orchis.exe.
Orchis installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.60 MB (2725888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ocsetup.exe (475.00 KB)
- orchis.exe (1.44 MB)
- occfg.exe (497.00 KB)
- occlean3.exe (35.00 KB)
- ocobsv.exe (88.00 KB)
- quisbl.exe (93.50 KB)
The current page applies to Orchis version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other versions of Orchis:
Orchis is a program released by the software company Commono Factory. Frequently, users try to erase it. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase Orchis is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Orchis with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Orchis or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Orchis". If it exists on your system the Orchis application will be found very quickly. When you select Orchis in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Orchis, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Orchis.
8. After removing Orchis, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Orchis that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Orchis using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Orchis by Commono Factory from your computer, nor are we saying that Orchis by Commono Factory is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Orchis in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 07:46:31.523