This web page is about Orchis for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Orchis from your computerCommono Factory
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Commono Factory. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Orchis folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Orchis\ocsetup.exe -uninst is the full command line if you want to remove Orchis. orchis.exe is the Orchis's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.44 MB (1509888 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Orchis. They take about 2.60 MB (2726912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ocsetup.exe (475.00 KB)
- orchis.exe (1.44 MB)
- occfg.exe (497.00 KB)
- occlean3.exe (35.00 KB)
- ocobsv.exe (88.00 KB)
- quisbl.exe (93.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Orchis version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other Orchis versions:
Orchis is an application marketed by Commono Factory. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This is hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Orchis is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Orchis with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Orchis or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Orchis". The Orchis app will be found automatically. After you select Orchis in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Orchis, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Orchis.
8. After uninstalling Orchis, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Orchis which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Orchis with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Orchis by Commono Factory from your PC, we are not saying that Orchis by Commono Factory is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Orchis supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 05:46:04.850