This web page is about Orchis for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Orchis from your computerCommono Factory
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Commono Factory. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Orchis folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Orchis\ocsetup.exe -uninst is the full command line if you want to remove Orchis. orchis.exe is the Orchis's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.44 MB (1509888 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Orchis. They take about 2.60 MB (2726912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ocsetup.exe (475.00 KB)
- orchis.exe (1.44 MB)
- occfg.exe (497.00 KB)
- occlean3.exe (35.00 KB)
- ocobsv.exe (88.00 KB)
- quisbl.exe (93.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Orchis version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other Orchis versions:
Orchis is an application marketed by Commono Factory. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This is hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Orchis is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Orchis with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Orchis or simply activate the Search field and type in "Orchis". If it is installed on your PC the Orchis application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Orchis in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Orchis, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Orchis.
8. After uninstalling Orchis, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Orchis which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Orchis with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Orchis by Commono Factory from your PC, we are not saying that Orchis by Commono Factory is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Orchis supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 05:46:04.850