Orange update is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Orange update from your computerOrange
. You can read more on Orange or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\OrangeUpdate\Manager folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Orange update is C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\OrangeUpdate\Manager\GUIuninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called OUUpdateManager.exe and it has a size of 532.13 KB (544896 bytes).
Orange update contains of the executables below. They take 718.73 KB (735976
bytes) on disk.
- GUIuninstaller.exe (49.98 KB)
- OUNotification.exe (136.63 KB)
- OUUpdateManager.exe (532.13 KB)
The current page applies to Orange update version 188.8.131.52
alone. For other Orange update versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Orange update is an application marketed by Orange. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Orange update is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Orange update from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Orange update or simply click the Search feature and type in "Orange update". The Orange update application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Orange update in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Orange update, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Orange update.
8. After uninstalling Orange update, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Orange update that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Orange update with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Orange update by Orange from your computer, nor are we saying that Orange update by Orange is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Orange update in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-25 20:36:28.970