This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Orange update for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Orange update from your systemOrange
. You can find out more on Orange or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\OrangeUpdate\Manager directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. Orange update's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\OrangeUpdate\Manager\GUIuninstaller.exe. OUUpdateManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 520.51 KB (533000 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Orange update. They take 708.82 KB (725832
bytes) on disk.
- GUIuninstaller.exe (49.80 KB)
- OUNotification.exe (138.51 KB)
- OUUpdateManager.exe (520.51 KB)
This data is about Orange update version 22.214.171.124
only. For other Orange update versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Orange update.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\OrangeUpdate\Manager
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Communication\Orange
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Orange
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\OrangeUpdate\Manager\imageformats\qgif4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\OrangeUpdate\Manager\imageformats\qjpeg4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\OrangeUpdate\Manager\JSONClient.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\OrangeUpdate\Manager\libiconv2.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files (x86)|Orange|ToolbarFr|BandObjectLib.DLL
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files (x86)|Orange|ToolbarFr|Infragistics2.Shared.v10.3.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files (x86)|Orange|ToolbarFr|Infragistics2.Win.Misc.v10.3.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files (x86)|Orange|ToolbarFr|Infragistics2.Win.UltraWinEditors.v10.3.dll
Orange update is an application by the software company Orange. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Orange update is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Orange update from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Orange update or simply click the Search feature and type in "Orange update". If it exists on your system the Orange update application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Orange update in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Orange update, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Orange update.
8. After uninstalling Orange update, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Orange update which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Orange update with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Orange update by Orange from your computer, we are not saying that Orange update by Orange is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Orange update in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 03:14:23.607