Orange Defender Antivirus 2
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Orange Defender Antivirus 2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Orange Defender Antivirus 2 from your computerInnovative Solutions
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Innovative Solutions. Please follow http://www.innovative-sol.com/
if you want to read more on Orange Defender Antivirus 2 on Innovative Solutions's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\Orange Defender Antivirus directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Orange Defender Antivirus 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\Orange Defender Antivirus\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 7.05 MB (7387648 bytes) on disk and is named orangedefender.exe.
Orange Defender Antivirus 2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 16.21 MB (16997705
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- innoupd.exe (1.52 MB)
- orangedefender.exe (7.05 MB)
- stop_all.exe (889.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
- updAvTask.exe (1.44 MB)
- sd_inst.exe (17.48 KB)
- openssl.exe (839.51 KB)
- openvpn-gui.exe (420.63 KB)
- openvpn.exe (710.63 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (31.63 KB)
- openssl.exe (831.63 KB)
- openvpn-gui.exe (435.84 KB)
- openvpn.exe (835.84 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (37.34 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (85.64 KB)
The current page applies to Orange Defender Antivirus 2 version 188.8.131.525
alone. You can find here a few links to other Orange Defender Antivirus 2 versions:
...click to view all...
Orange Defender Antivirus 2 is an application by Innovative Solutions. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Orange Defender Antivirus 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Orange Defender Antivirus 2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Orange Defender Antivirus 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Orange Defender Antivirus 2". If it exists on your system the Orange Defender Antivirus 2 program will be found very quickly. After you click Orange Defender Antivirus 2 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Orange Defender Antivirus 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Orange Defender Antivirus 2:
- The software company is: http://www.innovative-sol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\Orange Defender Antivirus\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Orange Defender Antivirus 2.
8. After removing Orange Defender Antivirus 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Orange Defender Antivirus 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Orange Defender Antivirus 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Orange Defender Antivirus 2 by Innovative Solutions from your computer, we are not saying that Orange Defender Antivirus 2 by Innovative Solutions is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Orange Defender Antivirus 2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-06 12:03:46.020