Orange Defender Antivirus 2
This web page is about Orange Defender Antivirus 2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Orange Defender Antivirus 2 from your PCInnovative Solutions
. More info about Innovative Solutions can be found here
. Click on http://www.innovative-sol.com/
to get more info about Orange Defender Antivirus 2 on Innovative Solutions's website. Orange Defender Antivirus 2 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\Orange Defender Antivirus directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\Orange Defender Antivirus\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Orange Defender Antivirus 2. Orange Defender Antivirus 2's primary file takes around 9.08 MB (9521640 bytes) and its name is orangedefender.exe.
Orange Defender Antivirus 2 contains of the executables below. They take 13.63 MB (14295649
bytes) on disk.
- innoupd.exe (1.58 MB)
- orangedefender.exe (9.08 MB)
- stop_all.exe (513.98 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
- updAvTask.exe (1.44 MB)
This info is about Orange Defender Antivirus 2 version 22.214.171.1249
alone. Click on the links below for other Orange Defender Antivirus 2 versions:
...click to view all...
Orange Defender Antivirus 2 is a program by the software company Innovative Solutions. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase Orange Defender Antivirus 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Orange Defender Antivirus 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Orange Defender Antivirus 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Orange Defender Antivirus 2". If it is installed on your PC the Orange Defender Antivirus 2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Orange Defender Antivirus 2 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Orange Defender Antivirus 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Orange Defender Antivirus 2:
- The publisher is: http://www.innovative-sol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\Orange Defender Antivirus\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Orange Defender Antivirus 2.
8. After removing Orange Defender Antivirus 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Orange Defender Antivirus 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Orange Defender Antivirus 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Orange Defender Antivirus 2 by Innovative Solutions from your PC, nor are we saying that Orange Defender Antivirus 2 by Innovative Solutions is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Orange Defender Antivirus 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 13:28:44.337