Optimizer Pro v3.2
Optimizer Pro v3.2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Optimizer Pro v3.2 from your systemPC Utilities Software Limited
. You can find out more on PC Utilities Software Limited or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.pcutilitiespro.com
if you want to read more on Optimizer Pro v3.2 on PC Utilities Software Limited's web page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Optimizer Pro folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Optimizer Pro v3.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Optimizer Pro\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called unins000.exe and its approximative size is 1.12 MB (1175976 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Optimizer Pro v3.2. They occupy 1.12 MB (1175976
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Optimizer Pro v3.2 version 220.127.116.11
only. For more Optimizer Pro v3.2 versions please click below:
If you're planning to uninstall Optimizer Pro v3.2 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Optimizer Pro v3.2 from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Optimizer Pro v3.2:
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Optimizer Pro
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro\French.ini
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro\itdownload.dll
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro\OptimizerPro.exe
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro\OptProCrash.dll
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro\OptProGuard.exe
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro\OptProHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro\OptProLauncher.exe
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro\OptProReminder.exe
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro\OptProSchedule.exe
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro\OptProSmartScan.exe
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro\OptProStart.exe
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro\OptProUninstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro\sqlite3.dll
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro\unins000.exe
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Optimizer Pro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Optimizer Pro_is1
Optimizer Pro v3.2 is a program released by the software company PC Utilities Software Limited. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase Optimizer Pro v3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Optimizer Pro v3.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Optimizer Pro v3.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Optimizer Pro v3.2". If it exists on your system the Optimizer Pro v3.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Optimizer Pro v3.2 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Optimizer Pro v3.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Optimizer Pro v3.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pcutilitiespro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Optimizer Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Optimizer Pro v3.2.
8. After removing Optimizer Pro v3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Optimizer Pro v3.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Optimizer Pro v3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Optimizer Pro v3.2 by PC Utilities Software Limited from your computer, we are not saying that Optimizer Pro v3.2 by PC Utilities Software Limited is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Optimizer Pro v3.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 15:39:23.507