Optimizer Pro v3.2
Optimizer Pro v3.2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Optimizer Pro v3.2 from your computerPC Utilities Software Limited
. More data about PC Utilities Software Limited can be read here
. Please open http://www.pcutilitiespro.com
if you want to read more on Optimizer Pro v3.2 on PC Utilities Software Limited's web page. Optimizer Pro v3.2 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Optimizer Pro 3.11 directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Optimizer Pro v3.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Optimizer Pro 3.11\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. OptimizerPro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.48 MB (3653712 bytes) on disk.
Optimizer Pro v3.2 is composed of the following executables which take 8.35 MB (8752680
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- OptimizerPro.exe (3.48 MB)
- OptProGuard.exe (842.58 KB)
- OptProLauncher.exe (144.58 KB)
- OptProReminder.exe (842.58 KB)
- OptProSchedule.exe (411.08 KB)
- OptProSmartScan.exe (413.08 KB)
- OptProStart.exe (645.08 KB)
- OptProUninstaller.exe (532.08 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The current page applies to Optimizer Pro v3.2 version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find here a few links to other Optimizer Pro v3.2 versions:
If you are manually uninstalling Optimizer Pro v3.2 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Optimizer Pro v3.2:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Optimizer Pro v3.2:
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro 3.26
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Optimizer Pro
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro 3.26\itdownload.dll
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro 3.26\OptimizerPro.exe
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro 3.26\OptProGuard.exe
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro 3.26\OptProHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro 3.26\OptProLauncher.exe
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro 3.26\OptProMon.dll
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro 3.26\OptProReminder.exe
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro 3.26\OptProSchedule.exe
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro 3.26\OptProSmartScan.exe
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro 3.26\OptProStart.exe
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro 3.26\OptProUninstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro 3.26\Polish.ini
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro 3.26\sqlite3.dll
- C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro 3.26\unins000.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Optimizer Pro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Optimizer Pro_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro 3.26\OptimizerPro.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Optimizer Pro 3.26\OptimizerPro.exe.FriendlyAppName
Optimizer Pro v3.2 is an application offered by PC Utilities Software Limited. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall Optimizer Pro v3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Optimizer Pro v3.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Optimizer Pro v3.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Optimizer Pro v3.2". The Optimizer Pro v3.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Optimizer Pro v3.2 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Optimizer Pro v3.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Optimizer Pro v3.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pcutilitiespro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Optimizer Pro 3.11\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Optimizer Pro v3.2.
8. After removing Optimizer Pro v3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Optimizer Pro v3.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Optimizer Pro v3.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Optimizer Pro v3.2 by PC Utilities Software Limited from your PC, we are not saying that Optimizer Pro v3.2 by PC Utilities Software Limited is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Optimizer Pro v3.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:37:30.770