Opera 12.12 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Opera 12.12 from your computerOpera Software ASA
. You can read more on Opera Software ASA or check for application updates here
. More details about Opera 12.12 can be found at http://www.opera.com
. Usually the Opera 12.12 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Opera x64 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Opera 12.12 is C:\Program Files\Opera x64\Opera.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 917.98 KB (940008 bytes) on disk and is titled opera.exe.
Opera 12.12 contains of the executables below. They take 2.64 MB (2763704
bytes) on disk.
- opera.exe (917.98 KB)
- opera_plugin_wrapper.exe (974.98 KB)
- opera_plugin_wrapper_32.exe (805.98 KB)
The current page applies to Opera 12.12 version 12.12.1704
alone. You can find below a few links to other Opera 12.12 versions:
Opera 12.12 is an application by Opera Software ASA. Frequently, people want to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Opera 12.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Opera 12.12 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Opera 12.12 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Opera 12.12". If it exists on your system the Opera 12.12 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Opera 12.12 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Opera 12.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Opera 12.12:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.opera.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Opera x64\Opera.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Opera 12.12.
8. After removing Opera 12.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Opera 12.12 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Opera 12.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Opera 12.12 by Opera Software ASA from your PC, we are not saying that Opera 12.12 by Opera Software ASA is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Opera 12.12 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-17 18:13:29.940