This info is about Opera 12.12 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Opera 12.12 from your computerOpera Software ASA
. Additional info about Opera Software ASA can be found here
. You can read more about on Opera 12.12 at http://www.opera.com
. Opera 12.12's full uninstall command line is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection Opera.inf,Uninstall. The application's main executable file has a size of 858.48 KB (879080 bytes) on disk and is labeled opera.exe.
Opera 12.12 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.11 MB (1166696
bytes) on disk.
- opera.exe (858.48 KB)
- FlashGot.exe (172.88 KB)
- oGet.exe (108.00 KB)
The current page applies to Opera 12.12 version 12.12
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Opera 12.12:
Opera 12.12 is a program released by the software company Opera Software ASA. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Opera 12.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Opera 12.12 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Opera 12.12 or simply click the Search field and type in "Opera 12.12". If it exists on your system the Opera 12.12 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Opera 12.12 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Opera 12.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Opera 12.12:
- The publisher is: http://www.opera.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection Opera.inf,Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Opera 12.12.
8. After removing Opera 12.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Opera 12.12 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Opera 12.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Opera 12.12 by Opera Software ASA from your PC, we are not saying that Opera 12.12 by Opera Software ASA is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Opera 12.12 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 06:57:52.640