On Stage is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall On Stage from your computerOn Stage
. You can read more on On Stage or check for application updates here
. More information about On Stage can be seen at http://www.videosonstage.com/support
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\On Stage folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing On Stage is "C:\Program Files (x86)\On Stage\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 305.77 KB (313104 bytes).
On Stage installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.27 KB (849168
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.77 KB)
This info is about On Stage version 2.0.5682.39385
only. For more On Stage versions please click below:
...click to view all...
On Stage is an application offered by On Stage. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall On Stage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase On Stage from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find On Stage or simply click the Search field and type in "On Stage". If it is installed on your PC the On Stage program will be found automatically. After you click On Stage in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about On Stage, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for On Stage:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.videosonstage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\On Stage\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove On Stage.
8. After removing On Stage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of On Stage that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing On Stage using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove On Stage by On Stage from your PC, we are not saying that On Stage by On Stage is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove On Stage supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 12:48:07.897