This web page is about On Stage for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall On Stage from your systemOn Stage
. Go over here
where you can get more info on On Stage. You can get more details about On Stage at http://www.videosonstage.com/support
. Usually the On Stage program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\On Stage folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for On Stage is "C:\Program Files (x86)\On Stage\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the On Stage's main executable file and it occupies around 305.80 KB (313144 bytes) on disk.
On Stage contains of the executables below. They take 829.30 KB (849208
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5651.23094
of On Stage. You can find here a few links to other On Stage versions:
...click to view all...
On Stage is a program marketed by the software company On Stage. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall On Stage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete On Stage with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find On Stage or simply click the Search field and type in "On Stage". If it exists on your system the On Stage program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select On Stage in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about On Stage, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for On Stage:
- The publisher is: http://www.videosonstage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\On Stage\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove On Stage.
8. After removing On Stage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of On Stage that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling On Stage using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall On Stage by On Stage from your computer, we are not saying that On Stage by On Stage is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall On Stage supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 20:54:12.160