You can find below details on how to remove OkayFreedom for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall OkayFreedom from your systemSteganos Software GmbH
. More info about Steganos Software GmbH can be found here
. More data about the software OkayFreedom can be seen at http://www.okayfreedom.com/
. OkayFreedom is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OkayFreedom directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\OkayFreedom\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove OkayFreedom. The program's main executable file occupies 4.69 MB (4915624 bytes) on disk and is labeled OkayFreedomClient.exe.
The executables below are part of OkayFreedom. They occupy about 14.37 MB (15070324
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- infohelper.exe (254.86 KB)
- OkayFreedomClient.exe (4.69 MB)
- OkayFreedomService.exe (312.93 KB)
- OkayFreedomServiceStarter.exe (48.94 KB)
- RenameTAP.exe (71.50 KB)
- ResetPendingMoves.exe (40.00 KB)
- ServiceControl.exe (56.00 KB)
- setuptool.exe (239.91 KB)
- ShutdownApp.exe (35.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (242.24 KB)
- UninstallWindow.exe (2.32 MB)
- Updater.exe (2.29 MB)
- devcon.exe (76.00 KB)
- openssl.exe (830.95 KB)
- openvpn.exe (668.30 KB)
- tap-windows.exe (234.90 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- openssl.exe (813.56 KB)
- openvpn.exe (792.30 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (80.00 KB)
This data is about OkayFreedom version 1.3.2
only. You can find below info on other versions of OkayFreedom:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall OkayFreedom you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove OkayFreedom:
- C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\OKAYFREEDOM
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\OKAYFREEDOM\ChannelDefault.res
- C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\OKAYFREEDOM\infohelper.cfg
- C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\OKAYFREEDOM\infohelper.exe
- C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\OKAYFREEDOM\install.log
OkayFreedom is a program marketed by the software company Steganos Software GmbH. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall OkayFreedom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete OkayFreedom from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate OkayFreedom or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OkayFreedom". If it exists on your system the OkayFreedom application will be found very quickly. After you select OkayFreedom in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding OkayFreedom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OkayFreedom:
- The software company is: http://www.okayfreedom.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OkayFreedom\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OkayFreedom.
8. After removing OkayFreedom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong OkayFreedom which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing OkayFreedom with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove OkayFreedom by Steganos Software GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that OkayFreedom by Steganos Software GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove OkayFreedom in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 10:53:21.997