This page is about OkayFreedom for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall OkayFreedom from your computerSteganos Software GmbH
. More info about Steganos Software GmbH can be found here
. More details about the software OkayFreedom can be seen at http://www.okayfreedom.com/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OkayFreedom folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove OkayFreedom by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\OkayFreedom\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. OkayFreedom's primary file takes about 6.28 MB (6582696 bytes) and is called OkayFreedomClient.exe.
OkayFreedom installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 19.50 MB (20446997
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- infohelper.exe (254.86 KB)
- OkayFreedomClient.exe (6.28 MB)
- OkayFreedomService.exe (322.43 KB)
- OkayFreedomServiceStarter.exe (50.44 KB)
- RenameTAP.exe (71.50 KB)
- ResetPendingMoves.exe (40.00 KB)
- ServiceControl.exe (56.00 KB)
- setuptool.exe (261.91 KB)
- ShutdownApp.exe (36.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (240.33 KB)
- UninstallWindow.exe (3.74 MB)
- Updater.exe (3.69 MB)
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (76.00 KB)
- openssl.exe (836.84 KB)
- openvpn.exe (661.80 KB)
- tap-windows.exe (234.90 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- openssl.exe (827.80 KB)
- openvpn.exe (785.30 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (80.00 KB)
- proxysetuptool.exe (135.45 KB)
The current web page applies to OkayFreedom version 1.5
alone. You can find here a few links to other OkayFreedom versions:
...click to view all...
OkayFreedom is an application released by the software company Steganos Software GmbH. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove OkayFreedom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall OkayFreedom from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find OkayFreedom or simply click the Search feature and type in "OkayFreedom". If it exists on your system the OkayFreedom application will be found automatically. When you select OkayFreedom in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding OkayFreedom, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OkayFreedom:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.okayfreedom.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OkayFreedom\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove OkayFreedom.
8. After uninstalling OkayFreedom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong OkayFreedom which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OkayFreedom with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove OkayFreedom by Steganos Software GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that OkayFreedom by Steganos Software GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove OkayFreedom supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 04:21:14.153