Odkurzacz is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Odkurzacz from your systemFranmoSoftware - Maciej Opaliñski
. Open here
for more information on FranmoSoftware - Maciej Opaliñski. More information about Odkurzacz can be found at http://www.franmo.pl
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Odkurzacz directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Odkurzacz by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Odkurzacz\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. odkurzacz.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.04 MB (1094656 bytes) on disk.
Odkurzacz contains of the executables below. They take 1.99 MB (2082763
bytes) on disk.
- odkurzacz.exe (1.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (729.91 KB)
- updater.exe (44.00 KB)
- odk_database.exe (191.04 KB)
This page is about Odkurzacz version 188.8.131.5292
only. Click on the links below for other Odkurzacz versions:
...click to view all...
Odkurzacz is a program by the software company FranmoSoftware - Maciej Opaliñski. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase Odkurzacz is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Odkurzacz with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Odkurzacz or simply click the Search field and type in "Odkurzacz". The Odkurzacz app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Odkurzacz in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Odkurzacz, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Odkurzacz:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.franmo.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Odkurzacz\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Odkurzacz.
8. After removing Odkurzacz, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Odkurzacz that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Odkurzacz using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Odkurzacz by FranmoSoftware - Maciej Opaliñski from your computer, we are not saying that Odkurzacz by FranmoSoftware - Maciej Opaliñski is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Odkurzacz in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 20:54:13.020