You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Odkurzacz for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Odkurzacz from your computerFranmoSoftware - Maciej Opaliñski
. More data about FranmoSoftware - Maciej Opaliñski can be read here
. More info about the application Odkurzacz can be found at http://www.franmo.pl
. Usually the Odkurzacz program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Odkurzacz folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Odkurzacz is C:\Program Files (x86)\Odkurzacz\unins001.exe. odkurzacz.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.04 MB (1094656 bytes) on disk.
Odkurzacz contains of the executables below. They take 3.42 MB (3583806
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- odkurzacz.exe (1.04 MB)
- unins001.exe (729.91 KB)
- unins002.exe (729.91 KB)
- unins003.exe (736.50 KB)
- updater.exe (44.00 KB)
- odk_database.exe (190.48 KB)
The current web page applies to Odkurzacz version 18.104.22.16836
alone. For more Odkurzacz versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Odkurzacz is an application by FranmoSoftware - Maciej Opaliñski. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase Odkurzacz is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Odkurzacz with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Odkurzacz or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Odkurzacz". If it is installed on your PC the Odkurzacz app will be found automatically. After you select Odkurzacz in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Odkurzacz, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Odkurzacz:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.franmo.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Odkurzacz\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Odkurzacz.
8. After removing Odkurzacz, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Odkurzacz that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Odkurzacz using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Odkurzacz by FranmoSoftware - Maciej Opaliñski from your computer, nor are we saying that Odkurzacz by FranmoSoftware - Maciej Opaliñski is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Odkurzacz supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-04 20:45:19.950