Occupancy Calculator is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Occupancy Calculator from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Additional info about NVIDIA Corporation can be read here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v11.0 folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The program's main executable file has a size of 200.00 KB (204800 bytes) on disk and is called bin2c.exe.
The executable files below are part of Occupancy Calculator. They take an average of 76.48 MB (80195072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (200.00 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (364.50 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (4.39 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (2.70 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (297.50 KB)
- nvcc.exe (397.00 KB)
- nvdisasm.exe (27.56 MB)
- nvlink.exe (7.16 MB)
- nvprof.exe (2.07 MB)
- nvprune.exe (222.50 KB)
- ptxas.exe (7.05 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (229.50 KB)
- busGrind.exe (257.50 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (180.00 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.26 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (526.50 KB)
- randomFog.exe (386.00 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (203.50 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (16.99 MB)
- compute-sanitizer.exe (3.79 MB)
The current page applies to Occupancy Calculator version 11.0
only. Click on the links below for other Occupancy Calculator versions:
...click to view all...
Occupancy Calculator is an application released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some users choose to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove Occupancy Calculator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Occupancy Calculator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Occupancy Calculator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Occupancy Calculator". The Occupancy Calculator application will be found very quickly. After you select Occupancy Calculator in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Occupancy Calculator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Occupancy Calculator.
8. After removing Occupancy Calculator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Occupancy Calculator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Occupancy Calculator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Occupancy Calculator by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Occupancy Calculator by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Occupancy Calculator supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 19:28:19.300