Occupancy Calculator is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Occupancy Calculator from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Check out here
where you can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v10.1 directory (same installation drive as Windows). bin2c.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 198.00 KB (202752 bytes) on disk.
Occupancy Calculator contains of the executables below. They take 67.10 MB (70357664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (198.00 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (365.50 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (4.12 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (1.98 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (278.50 KB)
- gpu-library-advisor.exe (1.26 MB)
- nvcc.exe (375.00 KB)
- nvdisasm.exe (21.86 MB)
- nvlink.exe (5.68 MB)
- nvprof.exe (4.05 MB)
- nvprune.exe (216.50 KB)
- ptxas.exe (5.57 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (245.00 KB)
- busGrind.exe (273.00 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (195.50 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.21 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (539.50 KB)
- randomFog.exe (399.50 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (219.00 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.53 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.53 KB)
- java.exe (202.03 KB)
- javacpl.exe (76.03 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.03 KB)
- javaws.exe (308.03 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.53 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (99.03 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.03 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.03 KB)
- klist.exe (16.03 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.03 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.03 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.03 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.03 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.53 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.03 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.03 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (65.53 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.03 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.53 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (16.48 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.1
of Occupancy Calculator. You can find below info on other releases of Occupancy Calculator:
Occupancy Calculator is an application by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Occupancy Calculator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Occupancy Calculator from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Occupancy Calculator or simply click the Search feature and type in "Occupancy Calculator". If it exists on your system the Occupancy Calculator app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Occupancy Calculator in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Occupancy Calculator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Occupancy Calculator.
8. After removing Occupancy Calculator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Occupancy Calculator which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Occupancy Calculator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Occupancy Calculator by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Occupancy Calculator by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Occupancy Calculator in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-28 10:37:39.833