OOBE is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall OOBE from your systemSony Corporation
. Additional info about Sony Corporation can be found here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\UserName\OOBE directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling OOBE is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. OOBE's main file takes about 124.68 KB (127673 bytes) and is called OOBE_Unattend_Update.exe.
The following executables are contained in OOBE. They occupy 1.02 MB (1069065
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- oemfirstrun.exe (33.87 KB)
- OOBEAppLauncher.exe (13.37 KB)
- OOBEReminder.exe (157.37 KB)
- OOBESendInfo.exe (56.87 KB)
- OOBE_Unattend_Update.exe (124.68 KB)
- rtfsort.exe (9.50 KB)
- SymSilentOEM.exe (643.86 KB)
- XCopyDir.exe (4.50 KB)
This data is about OOBE version 3.20.1018
only. Click on the links below for other OOBE versions:
...click to view all...
OOBE is a program offered by the software company Sony Corporation. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall OOBE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove OOBE from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate OOBE or simply activate the Search field and type in "OOBE". The OOBE application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select OOBE in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about OOBE, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove OOBE.
8. After uninstalling OOBE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong OOBE which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OOBE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove OOBE by Sony Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that OOBE by Sony Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove OOBE supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 12:50:11.673