This page contains detailed information on how to remove ONconnect for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall ONconnect from your PCGeonaute
. Open here
where you can find out more on Geonaute. Detailed information about ONconnect can be seen at http://www.geonaute.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ONconnect folder (same installation drive as Windows). ONconnect's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ONconnect\unins000.exe. ONconnect.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.50 KB (4608 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ONconnect. They take an average of 12.90 MB (13529583
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ONconnect.exe (4.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.94 KB)
- ONconnect_service.exe (2.67 MB)
- ANTConnect.exe (480.00 KB)
- bpm.exe (7.00 KB)
- ANTDrivers.exe (353.91 KB)
- USBXpressInstaller.exe (3.27 MB)
- crashreporter.exe (274.50 KB)
- js.exe (4.08 MB)
- plugin-container.exe (270.00 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (161.50 KB)
- redit.exe (8.50 KB)
- updater.exe (276.00 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (98.00 KB)
- xulrunner-stub.exe (215.50 KB)
- xulrunner.exe (86.00 KB)
This page is about ONconnect version 3.207
only. You can find below a few links to other ONconnect versions:
...click to view all...
ONconnect is an application marketed by the software company Geonaute. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall ONconnect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ONconnect with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ONconnect or simply click the Search feature and type in "ONconnect". If it is installed on your PC the ONconnect app will be found automatically. When you select ONconnect in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ONconnect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ONconnect:
- The publisher is: http://www.geonaute.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ONconnect\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ONconnect.
8. After uninstalling ONconnect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ONconnect that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ONconnect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove ONconnect by Geonaute from your PC, we are not saying that ONconnect by Geonaute is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ONconnect supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 17:33:12.440