ONconnect is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ONconnect from your PCGeonaute
. Further information on Geonaute can be found here
. Click on http://www.geonaute.com
to get more details about ONconnect on Geonaute's website. Usually the ONconnect application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ONconnect directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\ONconnect\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove ONconnect. ONconnect.exe is the ONconnect's main executable file and it takes approximately 18.00 KB (18432 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with ONconnect. They take about 11.13 MB (11667311
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ONconnect.exe (18.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
- ANTConnect.exe (480.00 KB)
- bpm.exe (7.00 KB)
- ONconnect_service.exe (2.67 MB)
- ANTDrivers.exe (353.91 KB)
- USBXpressInstaller.exe (3.27 MB)
- crashreporter.exe (106.50 KB)
- js.exe (2.69 MB)
- plugin-container.exe (9.50 KB)
- redit.exe (8.50 KB)
- updater.exe (247.00 KB)
- xulrunner-stub.exe (97.00 KB)
- xulrunner.exe (87.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.75
of ONconnect. You can find below a few links to other ONconnect versions:
...click to view all...
ONconnect is an application by Geonaute. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall ONconnect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ONconnect from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ONconnect or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ONconnect". If it exists on your system the ONconnect program will be found very quickly. After you click ONconnect in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ONconnect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ONconnect:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.geonaute.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ONconnect\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ONconnect.
8. After uninstalling ONconnect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ONconnect that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ONconnect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ONconnect by Geonaute from your computer, nor are we saying that ONconnect by Geonaute is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ONconnect supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-28 18:04:14.287