NxClient is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall NxClient from your PCSwiss Mobility Solutions
. You can find out more on Swiss Mobility Solutions or check for application updates here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Swiss Mobility Solutions\NxClient directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall NxClient by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Swiss Mobility Solutions\NxClient\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. NxClientEtisalat.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 9.40 MB (9860208 bytes) on disk.
NxClient installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.47 MB (9931267
bytes) on disk.
- NxClientEtisalat.exe (9.40 MB)
- uninst.exe (69.39 KB)
This web page is about NxClient version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below a few links to other NxClient releases:
NxClient is a program released by the software company Swiss Mobility Solutions. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase NxClient is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase NxClient from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NxClient or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NxClient". If it exists on your system the NxClient application will be found automatically. When you click NxClient in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about NxClient, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NxClient.
8. After uninstalling NxClient, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NxClient that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NxClient using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove NxClient by Swiss Mobility Solutions from your PC, nor are we saying that NxClient by Swiss Mobility Solutions is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NxClient supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-13 18:04:24.737