You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall NxClient for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall NxClient from your PCSwiss Mobility Solutions
. Additional info about Swiss Mobility Solutions can be found here
. NxClient is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Swiss Mobility Solutions\NxClient directory, regulated by the user's decision. NxClient's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Swiss Mobility Solutions\NxClient\uninst.exe. NxClientEtisalat.exe is the NxClient's main executable file and it occupies approximately 9.19 MB (9635848 bytes) on disk.
NxClient contains of the executables below. They take 9.26 MB (9706907
bytes) on disk.
- NxClientEtisalat.exe (9.19 MB)
- uninst.exe (69.39 KB)
The current page applies to NxClient version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other NxClient versions:
NxClient is a program offered by the software company Swiss Mobility Solutions. Some users try to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove NxClient is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase NxClient using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NxClient or simply click the Search feature and type in "NxClient". The NxClient app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click NxClient in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NxClient, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NxClient.
8. After uninstalling NxClient, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NxClient that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NxClient with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NxClient by Swiss Mobility Solutions from your computer, nor are we saying that NxClient by Swiss Mobility Solutions is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NxClient supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:10:54.950