Norton Utilities Premium
You can find below details on how to remove Norton Utilities Premium for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Norton Utilities Premium from your PCNortonLifeLock
. Open here
where you can find out more on NortonLifeLock. Norton Utilities Premium is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Norton Utilities Premium directory, subject to the user's decision. Norton Utilities Premium's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Norton Utilities Premium\Bootstrap.exe -g -x. The application's main executable file has a size of 239.16 KB (244904 bytes) on disk and is labeled ActiveSync.exe.
Norton Utilities Premium contains of the executables below. They take 30.86 MB (32357360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ActiveSync.exe (239.16 KB)
- bootstrap.exe (21.18 MB)
- nup.exe (616.16 KB)
- ToolKit.exe (6.95 MB)
- LBGovernor.exe (1.01 MB)
- LBGovernor.exe (894.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1991
of Norton Utilities Premium. Click on the links below for other Norton Utilities Premium versions:
Many files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you want to remove Norton Utilities Premium from your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\antiviru\nup.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\antiviru\nup.exe.FriendlyAppName
Norton Utilities Premium is a program by the software company NortonLifeLock. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove Norton Utilities Premium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Norton Utilities Premium from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Norton Utilities Premium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Norton Utilities Premium". If it is installed on your PC the Norton Utilities Premium application will be found automatically. When you click Norton Utilities Premium in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Norton Utilities Premium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Norton Utilities Premium.
8. After removing Norton Utilities Premium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Norton Utilities Premium that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Norton Utilities Premium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Norton Utilities Premium by NortonLifeLock from your computer, we are not saying that Norton Utilities Premium by NortonLifeLock is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Norton Utilities Premium supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-11 13:31:07.970