Norton Utilities Premium
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Norton Utilities Premium for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Norton Utilities Premium from your computerNortonLifeLock
. More information on NortonLifeLock can be found here
. Usually the Norton Utilities Premium program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Norton Utilities Premium directory, depending on the user's option during install. Norton Utilities Premium's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Norton Utilities Premium\Bootstrap.exe -g -x. ActiveSync.exe is the Norton Utilities Premium's main executable file and it takes close to 226.50 KB (231936 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Norton Utilities Premium. They take about 30.48 MB (31960112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ActiveSync.exe (226.50 KB)
- bootstrap.exe (20.85 MB)
- nup.exe (618.52 KB)
- ToolKit.exe (6.94 MB)
- LBGovernor.exe (1,023.50 KB)
- LBGovernor.exe (881.00 KB)
This data is about Norton Utilities Premium version 188.8.131.520
only. For other Norton Utilities Premium versions please click below:
Norton Utilities Premium is a program marketed by NortonLifeLock. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Norton Utilities Premium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Norton Utilities Premium from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Norton Utilities Premium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Norton Utilities Premium". If it exists on your system the Norton Utilities Premium application will be found automatically. When you select Norton Utilities Premium in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Norton Utilities Premium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Norton Utilities Premium.
8. After removing Norton Utilities Premium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Norton Utilities Premium that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Norton Utilities Premium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Norton Utilities Premium by NortonLifeLock from your computer, nor are we saying that Norton Utilities Premium by NortonLifeLock is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Norton Utilities Premium supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-11-20 01:58:40.593