A way to uninstall NoMachine from your computer
This page is about NoMachine for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by NoMachine S.a.r.l.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on NoMachine S.a.r.l.. Please follow http://www.nomachine.com
if you want to read more on NoMachine on NoMachine S.a.r.l.'s website. Usually the NoMachine program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NoMachine directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling NoMachine is C:\ProgramData\NoMachine\var\uninstall\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. nxplayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 183.67 KB (188080 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of NoMachine. They take about 9.07 MB (9513640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nxagent.exe (40.17 KB)
- nxauth.exe (62.17 KB)
- nxclient.exe (183.67 KB)
- nxd.exe (178.17 KB)
- nxdeviced32.exe (827.67 KB)
- nxdeviced64.exe (841.17 KB)
- nxdisplay.exe (216.67 KB)
- nxdx32.exe (633.67 KB)
- nxdx64.exe (755.67 KB)
- nxexec.exe (72.17 KB)
- nxfs.exe (160.67 KB)
- nxfsd.exe (177.67 KB)
- nxfsserver.exe (127.17 KB)
- nxkb.exe (229.67 KB)
- nxkeygen.exe (219.52 KB)
- nxlocate.exe (40.67 KB)
- nxlpd.exe (61.17 KB)
- nxnode.exe (190.17 KB)
- nxplayer.exe (183.67 KB)
- nxpost.exe (647.67 KB)
- nxserver.exe (189.67 KB)
- nxservice.exe (199.67 KB)
- nxsh.exe (40.67 KB)
- nxssh-add.exe (186.67 KB)
- nxssh-agent.exe (175.17 KB)
- nxssh.exe (410.67 KB)
- nxusbd32.exe (1,019.17 KB)
- nxusbd64.exe (1.19 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.2.21
of NoMachine. For more NoMachine versions please click below:
...click to view all...
How to delete NoMachine from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
NoMachine is a program released by the software company NoMachine S.a.r.l.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase NoMachine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NoMachine or simply click the Search feature and type in "NoMachine". The NoMachine application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NoMachine in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about NoMachine, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NoMachine:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.nomachine.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\NoMachine\var\uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NoMachine.
8. After removing NoMachine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NoMachine which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NoMachine with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed NoMachine:
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NoMachine by NoMachine S.a.r.l. from your computer, we are not saying that NoMachine by NoMachine S.a.r.l. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NoMachine in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-23 14:22:26.290